Wednesday, February 20, 2013

... My Last Meal Forever


So, if you had to choose your last meal before heading to death row... have you ever thought what it might be? It is interesting to think about, because nothing matters anymore, not the calorie count, not if you are allergic, you can eat anything in the world! For me I would choose my favorite meals and snacks!


Small Bowl                                                                             
As you can see, My Last meal on Death row would be a Grilled Cheese with French Fries with my Condiment being Ketchup. This is my all time favorite meal, I eat a grilled cheese when I go out to eat. To me nothing beats a good grilled cheese with fries. I chose Ketchup as my condiment, because I recently developed an allergy to tomatoes. This was like the saddest day of my life when I figured out I couldn't eat Ketchup anymore, but since it would be my last day on Earth.. who cares if I swell up as big as the girl from Willi Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!!  A Blue Moon Mango Margarita, doesn't that just sound delicious. I know this choice could be a risky one because I am not sure if you can drink an alcoholic beverage beforing kicking the bucket, but I thought if I am on death row the least they could do is give me a margarita, maybe ease the pain a little haha just kidding. Now For my side like snack I would choose Cheddar and Sour Cream Baked lays dipped in Honey Mustard. I know it does not sound like the best combination but don't hate until your try... because it its AWESOME!! I eat that combination almost everyday for lunch! Finally for dessert I would eat Reese cups. 1 King size packages. Not only do I love Reese's I could eat them all day everyday, but also because they remind me of my Dad! He eats them all the time.. and though since I would be on Death Row, this probably isn't his proudest moment for me, I would still like to think of him during that time! This meal is such an assortment of things, but all my favorite food in one meal! Since I am getting ready to walk down death row my calories do not matter, I have no worries... well about food that is! However for fun lets see the Calorie count in each item!
Grilled Cheese and Fries: 800 calories
10 tbs of Ketchup: 150
Blue Moon Mango Margarita: 600 calories
Small Bag of Baked Lays: 130 calories
5 tbs Of Honey Mustard: 300 calories
Reese's: 400 calories
TOTAL CALORIES: 2,380

No comments:

Post a Comment