Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Text

The response was expected, mainly because this is my friend. With this text I didn't want to choose just someone in my phone, I wanted it to be more unexpected, so I asked one of my other friends to think of a number and that was the contact I was going to text....well it ended up being one of my close friends that graduated in December. I think her response is what I should have respected. I think it reflects both me and her as a person. Mostly because I know her personality and our relationship is really close, but if I sent this text to a person I didn't know so well....well they might think I am really odd or a stalker. I know if I received a text from someone I didn't know that well, I might be a little creeped out, not reply or maybe if they caught me on a good day it could spark a conversation! Even though she is one of my good friends and she responded with a smile, I think she would have responded differently if it wasn't me sending the text. She knows me and that I am a random person. I say random things and out there things all the time so receiving this text from me probably just made her day and reminded her of seeing me everyday! Well that is what I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment