Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WARNING.

When most people go on a diet, they stick to fruits and vegetables to eat clean and healthier. However, sometimes even the choice of fruit can be bad, for example, Banana's. Banana's are great for potassium and helping cramps, but if you are trying to lose weight (especially water weight) Banana's are not the fruit for you. They actually make you maintain water and cause bloating. Although, a Banana is a definite better choice than chips or cookies, if you  have a nice date to go on or trying to squeeze into a dress for a cocktail, I would grab an apple or blueberries instead!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/dr-mehmet-oz-tips-avoid-bloating/story?id=8858561#.UXjCqI6hDz

So, I was caught at publix putting this warning on the Bananas.. needless to say they were not appreciative. Luckily they just told me not to do that and asked me to leave, so then I was scared to try some where else.. so I put this warning lable on the bananas at the sorority house. Approximately 300 girls walk through the house each day, and a lot of the girls since it is summer are trying to lose weight, or they have date parties they are going to, so I thought it would be informative to them that, bananas actually can make you gain weight if you are not carful!

No comments:

Post a Comment